What Does the Network Provide to Latino Consumers?
- Leadership opportunities, education, and training
- Networking opportunities and support
- A vehicle to advocate for the issues that are important to the Latino community
- A push for culturally and linguistically appropriate services
Developing and Supporting Latino Consumer Networks Toolkit
This comprehensive toolkit offers information for consumers on how to start a Latino consumer network and information for providers on how to provide culturally competent services to Latinos.
Platicas: Sharing our Stories and Wisdom
This teleconference series highlights the important work Network members are doing nationwide and offers training opportunities on pertinent topics. We never did this so I would just delete this and put something
- Website with information on Latino providers and resources in local areas.
- Tenemos Voz awareness campaign (need to explain what this is)
- Leadership training
- Monthly teleconferences
- Fundraising to grow the Network