NLBHA - The National Latino Behavioral Health Association - CDEP Objectives
- Identify and describe measurable community and/or culturally-based practices that support improved access to services and ultimately, outcomes.
- Determine how identified and observed community-based practices can be measured to determine if they “work.”
- Document the common and varied characteristics among identified practices and define the “essential elements” of practices that work to develop criteria for Community Defined Evidence.
- Develop a national inventory of community-based practices.
- Disseminate project findings to a wide audience of stakeholders.