Interested in Pursuing Online Graduate Degree Opportunities in Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health?
Last Day to Apply for Spring 2018 Semester is October 15!
Applications are now being accepted for Spring 2018 for the fully-online Master of Science Degree in Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health (MSCABH) at the University of South Florida in Tampa.
The MSCABH program prepares professionals to serve in public and non-profit agencies that work with children and adolescents experiencing behavioral health challenges and their families. There is high demand for master's degree level graduates to fill non-clinical roles such as directors, supervisors, and case managers in mental health, substance abuse, juvenile justice, developmental disabilities, and child welfare agencies, as well as consultants in schools and early education and care programs. With its four concentration areas, as well as the choice of an applied or thesis track option, the MSCABH program is designed to address a variety of student career interests and goals, whether:
- advancing their existing career in the field of children’s behavioral health;
- supplementing their undergraduate degree program with a deeper understanding of child behavioral health; or
- pursuing an advanced research-based degree.
The MSCABH program offers four areas of concentration within the overall program curriculum and two tracks: thesis and applied field experience. Only the thesis track requires GRE scores.
- Developmental Disabilities
- Leadership in Child & Adolescent Behavioral Health
- Research & Evaluation
- Youth and Behavioral Health
- Non-degree Seekng Student: If you are not yet ready to fully commit to a degree program, consider taking courses as a non-degree seeking student. If you later decide to apply to the program, up to 12 credit hours can be applied to your degree. This is a great way to get a feel for the program. For more information on the process to become a non-degree seeking student, visit the USF website or contact Sandra Dwinell.
- Graduate Certificates: Graduate certificates are also offered as part of the MSCABH Program, reflecting knowledge of the most up-to-date research in the selected field. Certificate completion increases your competitiveness, enhances your performance, and helps prepare you for the changing nature of business. View options below.
- Children's Mental Health
- Leadership in Behavioral Health
- Positive Behavior Support
- Translational Research in Adolescent Behavioral Health