SAMHSA's Minority Fellowship Program (MFP) grantees have started to accept fellowship applications for the 2017-18 academic cycle. The MFP seeks to improve behavioral health outcomes of racially and ethnically diverse populations by increasing the number of well - trained, culturally-competent, behavioral health professionals available to work in underserved, minority communities. The program offers scholarship assistance, training, and mentoring for individuals seeking degrees in behavioral health who meet program eligibility requirements.
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY
- AMERICAN NURSES ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
- COUNCIL ON SOCIAL WORK EDUCATION
- NATIONAL BOARD FOR CERTIFIED COUNSELORS AND AFFILIATES
- NAADAC: THE ASSOCIATION FOR ADDICTION PROFESSIONALS
For more information and to apply for each program, please click each individual program link above.