Genoa Telepsychiatry is the largest outpatient telepsychiatry provider with a clinic presence in over 30 states. We work closely with providers to understand their practice style / preferences and find them the right telepsychiatry opportunity.
We are actively seeking psychiatrists and psychiatric APRNs who are fluent in Spanish and English. Several of our clinic partners want to use telepsychiatry to bring psychiatric care to Spanish-speaking patients in their native language.
If working from anywhere, building a predictable, flexible practice schedule, reaching underserved populations, and having a guaranteed income sounds interesting, let’s talk!
- Delivering outpatient psychiatric care via our HIPAA-compliant video chat platform
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home, office, or while traveling
- Guaranteed income; reimbursed regardless of patient no-shows
- Collaborate with on-site clinic teams, including admin, nurses, case managers, therapists, pharmacists, and others
- If desired, option to start with a few hours and increase hours over time
- MD, DO, or psychiatric APRN skilled in adult and/or child & adolescent psychiatry
- Comfort with technology and willingness to learn; no telepsychiatry experience required
- Active state licensure in any state
- Ability to work at least 4 hours a week (20+ more hours available, if desired)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Call: (929) 357-4102
- Apply Online: https://goo.gl/WXYbdG
Note: Referral Reimbursement Bonus!
If you know someone who might be interested in working with us, please encourage them to contact us or pass along their contact information to us. We are eager to work with enthusiastic providers and will compensate you up to $1500 for the benefit of a referral.