Why become a Juntos Partner?
By joining NLBHA's Latino Behavioral Health Juntos Network you can be a part of a national network of behavioral professionals, leaders, policymakers, practitioners, family members, consumers and advocates that are at the forefront of behavioral health developments affecting Latinos.
- Get the Latest News on behavioral health developments affecting Latinos.
- Get immediate and go live notices on job recruitments and positions posted on the NLBHA website Job Line.
- Receive notices on federal, foundation and state proposals and request for applications for behavioral health related funding.
- Provide input on NLBHA policy priorities via Network surveys.
- Get updates and information on Latino behavioral health advocacy, policy priorities, and programs.
- Registered Network members can share their conference, training, newsletter or community event for posting on the NLBHA Latest News for free.
- Registered Network members get a reduced rate for posting your agency vacancies on the NLBHA Job Carousel.
- Receive email alerts on federal job postings or committee through NLBHA's networks.
- Become a Latino resource or cultural competency contact in your area.
- Receive email alerts on upcoming trainings, meetings, summits, workshops, conferences, and continuing education.